how to make an animated gif from two images

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have two very simple image files (created in powerpoint, so they are very basic) and wish to make an animated gif file from the two images, showing one image turning into another.
      The only web-based software will combine two or more images into a gif by just changing one image to another. So it is like an old cartoon with multiple frames, each one being made from a separate image. I want to create a gif where one image gradually changes into another, more like a modern cartoon. This is a bit more complicated and may require hiring someone to do this, or using some more advanced software than the basic gif tools on the web. But I don’t even know where to start on this.
      Is there any software I can use to do this, or are there people that will do this for me for a reasonable price?

Sounds to me like you’re firstly wanting a morph, rather than a gif, you then can turn your morph into a gif. Most image editing software (Photoshop, Gimp, paint.net) can handle this fairly easily, or if you don’t have any or know someone who does there’s web sites that will do it, just like with gifs..

Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition,...
homicide-bootstrap