how to get free reports

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

i was wondering how to get the free reports that video maker posts. i fill in my e-mail and stuff and i never get a link. i get the actual magazine and i am regestered on this site.

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Shoot an email to customerservice@videomaker.com and we'll make sure you get them.

Participant

o.k. i'll do that A.S.A.P……….. thanks mike

Inactive

If you've already registered with Videomaker.com (and since you're posting in the forum, you obviously have), just make sure you're logged in when you visit the Free Report page. The email capture forms should be replaced by download buttons.

OR – If you are currently receiving email tips from Videomaker, another way to download all the Free Reports is to visit your Profile page (click on the small 'Edit Profile" link at the bottom of any Videomaker email). At the very bottom of your Profile Page you'll find links to all the available free reports.

Videomaker Customer Service will be happy to provide you with the reports, but you'll get them much quicker using one of the two ways listed above. Good luck!

Participant

thanks for the help jayres, that worked!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap