How to Create Fast Light Frame

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      synoptic12
      Participant

Greetings,

I would appreciate any, and all information regarding the sequencial frame rate as given in this video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYoZh1Pzg1w&1ist=FLeFEQxqq8jqtBTxG7_eD1AA

Would this be contingent upon the video software? Any, and all replies are most welcome. Thank you very much.

Mike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking about editing footage with differing frame rates? Most modern editing software handles that automatically these days.

vid-e-o-man
      Participant

synoptic12, do you mean matching the length of the still images to the beat of the music? Most if not all editing software will allow you to adjust the length of time that each photo stays on the screen to match the pacing of the music. You can lengthen or shorten the clip and adjust the fade in or fade out to get the effect that you see on this video. Keep shooting.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Graphics and Visual Effects’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN