How is this done???

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #89425

      Hi All,

      I am a beginner video creation lover and have been searching and searching to find out HOW the below video and many others like it from this site is done. It involves the tracking of one video over another. Any ideas what software program I would need to replicate something like this? Adobe After Effects or is there a better alternative?

      Thanks so much all,

    • #213759

      That is called rotoscoping effects. You would need to shoot all the guys (and Girls) faces, saying what they need to say, then you would shoot, with same folks, or different folks, or steal a scene from movie the bigger scene. Then spend many hours changing each frame of video with the body of one and the head of another.
      I could, if I wanted to spend the time do this, with Sony Vegas 10

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...