How do I put live streaming to my existing website ?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing How do I put live streaming to my existing website ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rgones

I own a website about Scrolling LED Signs http://bitl.li/4rpH3 and its successfully doing its business well in USA. I want to add some video steaming effects to it, to make it more appealing and engaging. So what would you like to suggest me me to get this done ?

I am not technical and can’t edit website myself to make video streaming working on this.

trey_deonn

I use StreamingVideoProvider and could really recommend them.I mainly use them for live streaming. They have many advantages as a streaming company like highly secured streaming, Pay-Per-View system with no commission on sales, really good IP White / Black listing feature, as well as Geo Restrictions and Domain Restrictions. This is at least what I use with them for selling my tutorials. You can check them:
      http://www.streamingvideoprovider.com/video-cdn-live-streaming-cdn.html

palladini971
      Participant

It depends on the servers your website sits on and whether or not they allow live streams. This you need to check with with you server hosts, it may be against their police because it chews up too much bandwidth

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.