How Do I Mimick This Look?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m fairly new to the whole, video production, and would like to know how to achieve this look? I did a bit research but I want to know what it takes to produce this cinematic music video & was wondering If I could get a quality like the link below

I have a canon 6D, with decent lens. Can I achieve this look?, is their specific lens I should look for?

I’m pretty sure that the look you are looking for can be achieved in post. Besides the slow motion, the “look” itself is just color correction and color grading; there might even be LUT’s in DaVinci Resolve that can get you really close to that particular color palette. Of course, low light is a nightmare if you want to get that sharp image but if your lens is good enough you should be alright.

Participant

I’m also a noob -shooting with 7DII -but if the “look” you’re interested in is the smooth slo-mo, I don’t think you can achieve that with the 6D. You’ll need a higher frame rate cam, they also used either a track slider, or steady cam for the movement shots. Just my opinion.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap