How do I finde a tripod?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Guys I need some help…

I bought a Aiptek V5Z6 Video camera  and I can't find any tripods on Aiptek for it. 
      Does anyone know where I can find a matching one, or is there nothing for it?
      Participant

Have you tried going to a local camera store and seeing if they have anything that will suit your purpose?

Mike

Participant

If it's a consumer camcorder it should have a standard mount. Any consumer tripod will fit (camera or camcorder). The only time I've seen a different size is with professional equipment. They tend to be heavier and need a larger mount to handle the weight.

Will

Participant

Most tripod manufacturers have a calculator on their website to help you find a tripod and head that will properly support your camera.  You need to know the weight of your camera, heaviest lens, a battery, and other accesories you might mount on the camera such as a light or wireless reciever.

Here is a link to a configuration app on the Manfrotto website.  You can find similar features on the sachtler website, etc.

http://www.manfrotto.us/Service/Tripod+%2B+Head+Chooser/About+the+Camera+Support+System+Configurator+-+Tripod+%2B+Head+Chooser/3670750

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap