How can I make video like this? (link inside)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing How can I make video like this? (link inside)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      stellar89

So here is some bar on left side where appears words, on right side in center video, and around some blurish surrounding that follows video in center, and on bottom are appearing “some info.”

Would anybody be kind to tell me in short how to make video like this in Sony Vegas, or if it can not be done there, then describe how to do these few things in any other video editing software? Thanks a lot!

JackWolcott
      Participant

In Sony Vegas: bottom track — fill screen with background material. Next track up: size video clip using Pan/Crop, and center it in background material. Third track up: use Tack Motion to size side-bar material and position on left side. Fourth track up: use Track Motion to size side-bar material and position on right side.

palladini971
      Participant

Jack is most right, but what I see in the video, when the little screen is on the screen, the background is actually the same video footage, blurred out some. To Achieve this in Vegas, what I would do is PIP over the same footage that has been burned, so you have the same video on 2 tracks, you blur the one line and using the other line make it smaller and resize it and place it where it needs to be

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN