HOW CAN I GET MY VIDEOS TO LOOK SIMILAR TO THIS?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’ve been trying and failing to replicate the look I really like from Tom Mitchell’s commercials.
      I just started learning filmmaking thanks to the internet and I would like to ask you if you could please analyze these two videos and give me some advises to make a commercial video similar to these two.
      What lens should I use? Should I use a SteadyCam? And is he using Teal and Orange as color correction on those videos?

As I said i just started learning so I’m sorry if these are such noob questions
      Hope you can help me.
      Thanks,
      Alex

Participant

If you show us yours – we could compare. Analysing these two is a major task and might concentrate on things you are not interested in.

Is he usuing teal and orange? Who knows, he probably tweakd until he was happy – not slapping a preset on. Anyway, what colour is teal? One of those shades nobody agrees on. In the still from the clip the eyes do it for me – I suspect he worked on those.

palladini971palladini971
      Participant

Also tell Us what Video Editing Platform your using. He may have edited those video FCP or another High end Video Editing Program. IMovie or Windows Movie Maker cannot compete with that

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap