Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › How can I correct distorted sound?
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM #78706AnonymousInactive
I have a clip with distored sound on one tiny part. Are there any suggestions on how to fix this?
- June 16, 2014 at 4:01 AM #210627rs170aParticipant
Sound Forge and iZotope RX both have tools to repair distorted audio. You can download the trial versions and try it yourself or post a link to the clip (use Dropbox or other file sharing site) and I'll be glad to try as I have both.
- June 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM #210632Laguna HikerMember
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.