Homemade trailer with Sony Vegas 10: Man of Steel

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Homemade trailer with Sony Vegas 10: Man of Steel

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey videomakers,

I just wanted to share with you a video I finished yesterday. Feel free to comment it because Id really appreciate to have some thoughts coming from experts or semi-experts.

It's a trailer for the movie Man of Steel that I've built from all the footages released online (that's why some clips are not in top quality haha) and I extracted the voices with Adobe Audition. By the way, if you have any questions, don't hesitate!

I hope you will like it!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Videomaker’s 2020 holiday gift guide

When it comes to holiday gifting for people who are deeply involved in a niche or hobby, it's challenging to decide which ideas are worthwhile. If the hobby has become an actual gig that they invest in, it can be daunting. This is true with videographers as much as anything, but we're here to help. You might want to find a gift that is exactly what they need to round out their gear, or something a little more fun. Either way, we've got you covered.
homicide-bootstrap