Help requested with export from Perfect Video app on iPad

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Help requested with export from Perfect Video app on iPad

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I don’t edit videos very much myself, nor do I have much familiarity with iPads, but I am posting a query on behalf of my sister, who has a problem. She has created a video on her iPad using an app named “Perfect Video”. When she tries to export it, the app appears to be performing the export, but it never gets to the end of the export process. My sister says that she has deleted every other app on the iPad and every other unnecessary file that she can find, to free up space, but the export still does not work.

The app is:

PERFECT VIDEO
      Version 3.6.2
      App Size: 12.5 MB

The length of the video is 1 h 04 min 49 s. Available space on the iPad is 504 MB.

My guess is that the app is trying to write an output file to the iPad and failing because of insufficient space.

Is my guess correct? And if so, is there any workaround for the problem? Any way at all of getting the video off the iPad and onto another computer?

Thank you very much for any help you can give us!

Participant

My suggestion, especially for programs like this, is to contact the developer and ask them for help.

Participant

Turn to PERFECT VIDEO support team, users may not encounter the same problem, and even they do, they probably don’t know either.

Participant

Turn to PERFECT VIDEO support team, users may not encounter the same problem, and even they do, they probably don’t know either.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap