Help me help others and you

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

HELP ME HELP YOU

First and foremost I would like to start by saying I am not a film student nor do I have any education in filming. Other then hitting record on my phone and tablet, I have not the slightest clue on how to make a movie, short film, video, or any of the sort, which is why I am here making this post right now, I need help making a short documentary like video. Its non profit so I will need volunteers. What I’m needing from you guys is to tell me how to go about doing this and where do I go to try to find people to help me. it’s for a good cause and it could potentially save many lives. My mother died two years ago out of sheer neglect from doctors and nurses whose job it is to help and this is happening a lot in North Carolina because North Carolina passed a law in 2011 protecting doctors from malpractice and putting a cap on Damages and making it almost impossible to sue a hospital or doctor for malpractice, especially when it results in death. The fact that doctors can get in more trouble for taking the wrong leg off then if they had killed someone is completely absurd.  If you was a think about it, if a doctor makes a mistake why would they try to save that patients life? It the person lives then they can be sued but if they let them die they have nothing to worry about. The thought of this is horrifying and unfortunately very real. this law needs to be changed this monstrosity has to stop.
      A doctor takes an oath to do everything they can for their patient so they can live the most fulfilling life possible what happens when this oath means nothing?
      This is what I need help with. I don’t care about the money. I have even told lawyers if the cost is more then the cap allows then I would pay it and I still can’t get them to take my case. All I want is for them to be held responsible for what they’ve done. To make sure no one loses their loved ones like I did but most of all no one should have to die begging for help when there is so many people nearby capable of helping them but ignoring it.
      Picture this you can’t breathe because your having an asthma attack and you are begging the people around you for help and in return you are told that if you would calm down then you would be able to breath just fine. Because you are wrong you are not having an asthma attack but an anxiety attack.
      So please, we need all the help we can get. I say we because this is bigger then just me. I don’t know if other states have this law or any laws similar to this but I hope not. It is unbelievable to me that a law like this is passed. No matter what benefits they claim comes from this law, people are dying and too many of these deaths are preventable.

If any of you have information, ideas, or opinions on this matter along with commenting on here email me as well. Your help could save someone’s life.

Email me @ ncvictimsofmalpractice@Gmail.com

Thank you and God Bless!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap