Help me buy lights + softbox/diffuser for interviews

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Production Gear Help me buy lights + softbox/diffuser for interviews

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

I have to do a lot of interviews at my job during the next months, and therefore need to buy some lights. I have to do both one and two person interviews, probably with white/grey backdrop. But my knowledge about is quite scanty. I guess I need lights for a three point setup, and maybe some light for the backdrop as well.

I already have two Lupoled 560 LED panels + some old spots. But that's all.

Can anyone reccomend what would be smart to buy? I'm think about:

– More LED Panels? (hair light + background light). Or should I be okay using my old spots (they seem very intensive compared to the LED panels

– Would it be smart to get some diffusers or softboxes? I'm especially thinking about the LED's being reflected in the people's glasses

Thank you!

Cheers,

Nikolaj

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap