Help magic lantern MLV

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,

I filmed a documentary with magic lantern on my 5D mark II. Most files MLV. are readable however one folder which I also copied into my external and the most important one has MLV 2 files as well as MLV which appear to be empty OKB – The MLV 2 files are large but are not working or readable. When I copy paste the files unto another external, I get that they can't be copied because they are in use. My workflow is right click on the folder MLVFS then I open then in Davinci resolve software. Even when I try  this process with MLV 2 files there is nothing there. Can you please HELP.

Thank you,

Did you try renaming the file extension? If the files were too large for the codec or card this could create incomplete files that can’t be read. Can you check the properties of the file and maybe share a screenshot for diagnosis.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap