Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › HELP: Automated video generation
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- February 18, 2014 at 3:14 PM #73221AnonymousInactive
Hopefully someone give me some direction on this.
I would like to automate the creation of multiple video files using the same template. The workflow would like the following
1) Capture multiple videos (not sure what format) using a Canon XA20 onto SD card.
2) Insert SD Card into computer
3) Copy files from SD card to computer
4) Insert each file into pre-generated video template with Intro and End Credits
5) Export to a file format that I can burn to DVD
6) Burn file to DVD
The major problem is that I have no idea what software to use to do the automation. I do not want to manually insert up to 50 videos individually into the template.
Any ideas on how and/or what to do to achieve this?
- February 19, 2014 at 3:26 AM #209820jadenParticipant
I tried once with Telestream Vantage software, you can use its free trial version. Please let me know your experience.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.