Help

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Can't get to forum posts from active topics or recent topics.  I see the list but when I click on a post it gives me an error shown below. I'm using an IPad. 

The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a google search was performed using the query node 1.

Participant

Cville, I'm having the same problem,clicking on a subject under the heading of active topics. I tried clicking on the same titles in the column to the right 'Recent Forum Topcs' and was able to access them. Keep shooting. 

Participant

Just to clarify: it is the column of recent forum topics above the video news column.

Participant

Yes I can get to topics from there.

Participant

Same error for me too – no ipad for me, just a laptop.  I can only access posts from the "shortcut" that displays on the right hand side of this website.   

FYI:  Very sad that the forums changed and the most prolific / most knowledgeable contributors are not to be heard from anymore.  I MISS YOU!

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

I'm also getting the same error on "Active Topics", "Recent Topics" and "Unanswered Topics". Like Ophelia I can access the post from the right sidebar. 

Participant

Looks like it is fixed!  πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap