Having problems with dvd authoring with nero 11

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      teebouy

Hello,
      I need help on this please. I’m using nero 11 to create a dvd video with some movies i downloaded with menu inclusive. I want to use a dvd 9 disc for this so to keep the good quality. So i clicked on dvd 9 in nero to do this but the moment i import a movie file it takes up almost the whole length of the size bar up to 6gb of space. I have tried importing mp4 and mpg file format and its still the same. I have 6 movies and i want them all on the dvd 9 disc. Please help.

Trevor
      Participant

Quite frankly what you are doing is illegal and your best bet would be to buy the actual DVD’s.

But setting that aside for the moment, cramming all 6 movies onto 1 disc, even a DVD-9, is going to give you something that looks barely better than a VHS SLP recording. Also DVD uses MPEG-2 only, so MP4’s and H.264’s would need to be converted to MPEG2.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN