Have a video to share? Post it here!

Mike Wilhelm's picture
Administrator Plus Member Plus Member

Please put your embeded YouTube and Vimeo projects here. To do so, just copy and paste the URL into the reply along with any text you'd like to include. If your URL contains "https" instead of "http" you'll need to remove the "s" in order for the embeded video to work.

Thanks!

smjd45's picture
Very interesting suspenseful short film I enjoyed watching it, let’s see what you guys think.

dagunner's picture

Here is my biggest project from last racing season. I do one of these a year for the league banquet.  Be sure to click on 1080p.

Redefined Media's picture

cool video

ironmanjakarta's picture

Excellent.

your mum's picture

this is cool

Benjamin Wu's picture

Great thumbnail

ZombiesAteMy's picture

I really enjoyed the video. I ended up watching 5 of your videos. Keep up the good work.

Mary Williams's picture

Thank you ZombiesAteMy!

ZombieEatsBrick's picture

This is my attempt at making a comic style video. I'm still very new to editting, so advice for future edits would be awesome!

vfxtech's picture

You can take that whole sequence minus the birthday ending and drop it into a top-notch suspense thriller. Great music by the way. It was fun to watch.

jerrywinget712's picture

this is really entertaining video.i really enjoy it.we are also providing a services of video making and film making.So if you want to know more about us then visit us here:- http://arrogantview.com

bry_man's picture

Hope ive done this right.... its called A DAB with Diversity.... my son sneaked it in when they did they're auditions on Britain's got talent lol

cinebuzz111's picture

Share your videos and audios.

Best film schools in Mumbai
Digital film academy in Mumbai
Film making courses in Mumbai
Film editing courses in Mumbai
Cinematography courses in Mumbai
Cinematography school in Mumbai

MohamedErfan's picture

Hello all, 
This is my Tutorial requested by a subscriber "how to swift or move your text fast" this effect is commonly used in movies and montages u can use it as ur intro/outro 

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/mo7amed3rf4n.designer

Follow me on twitter
https://twitter.com/Erfan_1_ol

Like my page and send your request there
http://www.facebook.com/Erfan.utube

Song Names: 
1) Hollywood Undead - Young Remix
2) Hollywood Undead - Medicine 

Programs Used: Sony Vegas Pro 12 (SVP 12) 
Recording program: Microsoft Expression Encoder "screen capture"

Please Subscribe ♥ and support my coming Tutorials

Ruan Lotter's picture

My latest Horror Comedy Short is online! Enjoy and please share if you like!

Thanks for watching!
Ruan (twitter: @ruanlotter)

dagunner's picture

This is very good. I like how you filmed the first face punch. The quick cut in the shot makes it very believable. What is the source of your sound effects?

dasd's picture

It looks real and i am kinda spooked by some scenes. Good work. 

your mum's picture

i like how this was made

Ana-Q's picture

Wow,it's bloody and looks real. How do you made it? I really want to know.

Archivian's picture

That looks really good. Wow.

Archivian's picture

That looks really good. Wow.

Ed Merritt's picture
Plus Member

Very nice, very moving. Your shot of the flag being raised is gorgeous. 

chuckzootz's picture

Well done George, you really are improving in camera skills, but more so in your editing ability, This was one of the best memorial day videos i have seen. keep up the good work, and keep the Lord first in you heart.

Jack Haston's picture

I'm brand new here, coming from skateperception which is a website for filmers in the skateboarding community. Since I'm new I thought I'd post a recent video I filmed/edited. Please don't be to harsh with critiquing the video because in the skating world, there is a different standard for shots. 

filmed with: hmc150, t2i, 60D

SET UP:

Panasonic hmc150 

Canon 60D 

Soon: 24-105

Soon: Sigma 30mm 1.4

Sennheiser mke400

Zoom H1 w/ Azden Lav

Mike Wilhelm's picture

This video is slick! I love the light-leak transitions. Did you make that stop-motion part in the middle as well?

--
Mike Wilhelm

Videomaker's Editor-in-Chief

Jack Haston's picture

Thank you, and yes I made the stop motion part

SET UP:

Panasonic hmc150 

Canon 60D 

Soon: 24-105

Soon: Sigma 30mm 1.4

Sennheiser mke400

Zoom H1 w/ Azden Lav

lunalacy's picture

OH my god you used a Braids song. love it!

Jeff Bartsch's picture

Hi Jack - I know it's been a while since you've posted this, but I wanted to echo Mike and say that you're doing some really, really nice stuff.

-The shots where you're following the subject as they're doing the moves are really dynamic, very smooth, very engaging.

-No worries about different video quality on different shots - especially these days, as long as the shot is meaningful and the action engages your eye, then it's all good.

-Editorially, you had some great moments when the *actions* synced with the music hits - beginning editors usually put the *edit points* on the music hits, and you're already showing that you want to call attention to the action, not the edit point.

It's tough sometimes to get a real feel for if you're on the right track - our friends and family will always say we're great. So for what it's worth, I've done a whole bunch of editing for ESPN, FOX, and the UFC (among others), and I'm telling you, you should keep doing this. You're good, and as you keep doing it, you're only going to get better.

Ottersplash's picture

The beginning and the slow motion action shots caught my eyes. How did you created the moving time lapse shot? Did you use a special rig? Did you create the action slow motion frames while filming or with the editing software?

mangamonster's picture

Hey everyone! New here and love doing video work. I'm an extreme hobbyist at heart, and recently, my company has asked me to do some video work for them even though it is a bit out of my job expectations. I did some video work last year for fun, and they really liked it so they asked me to do some commercial parody's for our summer managers meeting. Here is one of the vidoes I did. It was filmed on an old XH A1 and a green screen kit I picked up from amazon for 130 bucks. 

The parody is of the SNL spoof of the 90's Obsession commercial. We wrote a script for our company and I did pretty much everything else...directing, lighting, audio/video and editing. I'd love to hear any criticism you have and comments. 

Thank you!

-Dave Z.

Mike Wilhelm's picture

haha! The woman typing at the computer with a blank screen made me laugh more than it probably should have.

--
Mike Wilhelm

RonCampise's picture

Trailer from my first Independent feature, Year of the Rat, a police drama, to be released in late summer 2013 on various internet venues.

Check it out and thanks for watching.

Mike Wilhelm's picture

Were those shotguns shooting blanks? The sound and the look feel pretty authentic.

--
Mike Wilhelm

RonCampise's picture

Yes, Mike, Blank loads were used in real shotguns. The problem encountered was that full loads were used instead of quarter loads, which scared the crap out of the extras, and smoked out the set for around an hour. A firearms expert was on hand and corrected the issue by the next days shoot. The movie was shot in Flint, Michigan with the full cooperation of the city and its Police Department on 1/2 a city block of mostly abandoned properties.

Ron

Chuck's picture

Another video - this ones for our kids...

Mike Wilhelm's picture

Woah, Chuck! I've to go meet your costume designer!

The video looks cool though. The posterization and ultra-saturation makes it look very cartoony.

--
Mike Wilhelm

Chuck's picture

The cartoon effect was what we were going for... the kids seem to love it.  All the customes where hand-made by a lady in our church, and the face prosthetics were purchased online. This posting was the first of three storys on our DVD titled - "The Tales of Timothy the Tiger".

lunalacy's picture

The second video I've ever made. I have no idea what people think of my work and I'm curious to find out. Please critique anything and everything.

dagunner's picture

This is like an acid trip in the 70's I know because I was there :)

You obviously know how to use overlays.

I mean this is a nice way,,,, this reminds me of an acid trip in the 70's. cool....

Mike Wilhelm's picture

Verry cool! The video fits the music well.

Was the footage shot with this edit in mind or did you conceptualize the look after the footage was in the can?

--
Mike Wilhelm

lunalacy's picture

Thanks:) The most I planned the footage was having a general idea that i wanted to have some people walking. But other than that, it was basically me walking around with a camera for a week getting things i thought might look cool. And knowing that i could really make anything look good if i used the effects creatively. Looking back, it was really an exploration in the effects in Premiere.

Suagrmedic's picture

Here is a video of my daughter and protazoa!! How to get microbes out of pond water to music. Tried to be a little educational.  Hope you like it. We both had a blast.  

Susan Sharma's picture

Interesting Concept!

Susan Sharma
Nature Lover who cares

Dex Ken's picture
Hi all,

I just finished my first horror short film and would like some feedback as to what I should change or add to improve. Your opinions are appreciated. 

Pages