Has anyone used Aputure V-Mic D1 microphone?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Has anyone used Aputure V-Mic D1 microphone?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I has gotten a microphone and it seems
      I has just gotten a Aputure microphone. I met a problem with low-cut function. When should i use it? Will it damage the original sound? Use it better?

Participant

I have tried the low-cut function and made a comparison. It seems the voice in low-cut mode is really quiet and clear.

Participant

Hi, it is a good practice to use a low cut filter. If you shoot in a windy day, it will reduce the sound of the wind. Depending on the frequency of the filter (normally between 50hz and 120 hz), it can reduce some unwanted vocal noises (plosives, "b", "p"), the voice will be clearer…it will also reduce de noises produced by your hand movements on the camera, and your movements sounds (if you are shoting and walking…. And in post production you'll have more dynamic when mixing your sound tracks…,   But since i've never used this mic, my advice will be "Try it with the low cut and without"  Hope this can help.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap