Hand-Held Stereo Digital Audio Recorder sufficient for recording?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Hand-Held Stereo Digital Audio Recorder sufficient for recording?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hey!

I´ve been producing music for about 15 years now and a friend of mine got me a job to work as a soundtechnician on a movie set..  mainly just recording the dialogues etc

They are NOT super professional but are slowly trying to get better at it so there´s a bit less pressure on me to have pristine sound.

My question is:

I have a Tascam DR-07mkII Portable Digital Audio Recorder  that i bought a small adapter for, so i can mount it on a boompole and also got the Rode Dead Kitten Artificial Fur Wind Shield for the few scenes we will be outdoors

I don´t have the money now to spend on a shotgun mic etc etc etc so i wanted to know if this could work out fine?  has anyone of you tried this before?

Ohh and i also bought a 32GB memory card for it..  just in case..  and extra batteries

Thanx! 

Participant

Ok..ummm  thanx?   😉  hehehehe

i´ve already started the recording and seems to be working quite ok…  

Guess i´ll have to look into what technique and mic is the best for each situation myself

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap