Grid inside face in After effects CS6

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #78546

      I am looking for some help with an effect that I am trying to create in after effects.


      I filmed about a 3 mintue video of guy rapping in front of a grreen screen. The shot is really just his face and he is moving it as he raps. I removed the greenscreen background in After Effects.


      What I would like to do now is place a grid that only shows up on his face. So that it looks like the grid in inside or on top of his face. How can i do this other than masking the grid frame by frame which will take way too long?

      Apreciate any help!



Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products