graphics card compatible with cyberlink?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing graphics card compatible with cyberlink?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My computer has an Intel R HD Graphics 5500 card.
      The Cyberlink editing program i wish to purchase says its compatible with AMD 5000.
      Does this mean it won’t use my HD card? I am new to this process, and I dont want to spend money for an editing program that won’t use my card. Thanks.

Participant

What operating system are you using? The latest Cyberlink programs should work with just about anything Win7 and above. Before you buy that, consider where you have to purchase all of the add-ons — like templates, fonts, transitions, etc. — you want an NLE with “openness.” If you go to VideoGuys.com they have some Black Friday specials on Sony Vegas Movie Studio that probably beat Cyberlink’s price. You can use all kinds of third-party add-ons with Vegas, if you need any at all. What Cyberlink, AVS4You, and a few others do is lock you into what they have available for holiday themes, etc., but it may be what you are looking for.
      Vegas requires purchasing 3rd-party template packages, etc. or designing your own with a Photoshop-type program and saving them with transparent backgrounds so you can overlay the main video track.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap