GoPro Motovlogging

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      GPSMotovlogs
      Participant

So I do this thing on youtube called motovlogging http://www.youtube.com/user/GPSMotovlogs if you feel like checking it out. I'm finally starting to get some feedback from some people and they are telling me that it is hard for them to hear me. So I'm looking for a better way to block out wind noise all the while trying to keep some background noise like my engine and outside sounds but I want my voice to be heard. I'm looking in to different types of microphones and I'm thinking a super cordroid microphone may work. My helmet cheekpads are worn in so it allows more air to come into my helmet so that is also another reason, I'll be getting a new helmet soon hopefully with windguards on it so it will dampen a lot of the outside noise. Anyone have suggestions? Windscreens, mics, setups?

dagunner
      Participant

Do a seperate voice recording to narate over the video in post. Your voice will be calm and it also gives you time to write a script to make sure you say what you intend to and dont babble.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘ActionCams’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN