GoPro cameras survey

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lararsc

Hi all,

I am doing some research on GoPro cameras for my final project at uni and I would appreciate if all those GoPro experts could answer the survey on the link below. It’s only 10 questions, so nice and short!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TRHLBNM

Thank you so much in advance!

Lara

Thomas26

I have done it.

paulears
      Participant

Sorry – but as an educator I cannot believe your supervisors let you use that survey. It has no way of collecting qualitative evidence. It asks extremely general questions and is also structured terribly. It talks about go pros and others, but makes no attempt to ask what the others are, and then a random question about accessories? It’s not going to produce any useful data whatsoever. The most basic rules for questionnaires have been ignored. You make loads of assumptions on what you believe people will be doing with them, and that has made you be imprecise with the questioning language. As a result, people will answer the questions with perhaps a totally different context so the data will be flawed. You also failed to ask even the most basic obvious questions – WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FILLED IT IN? Industry pros – kids with a christmas present – amateurs – who?

I’m sorry, but that is one of the worst I’ve seen. No way would that have gotten past my uni.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘ActionCams’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.