Gimbals

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone I’m new to the site, I do car videos and editing on an amatuer level, I’ve been looking for a gimbal now for a while, but I would say I want one within budget around £500. Could anyone maybe suggest anything, or a reliable site I could buy something second hand.

Thank you all. Liam

hi Liam ,maybe you can consider zhiyun, i have got one and it's great. But i did't figure out that if the car videos means you will fix it on the car?My first reaction is action camera gimbal. You can browse the web http://www.zhiyun-tech.com/rider_m_cn/ anyway get a new one as you need  just within £500.

hi Liam ,maybe you can consider zhiyun, i have got one and it's great. But i did't figure out that if the car videos means you will fix it on the car?My first reaction is action camera gimbal. You can browse the web http://www.zhiyun-tech.com/rider_m_cn/ anyway get a new one as you need  just within £500.

I am real estate agent.Which is the best gimbal in real estate shooting

Have nice day

Hi Liam, I too have had good luck shooting with Zhiyun. Their software also offers a good amount of control and flexibility.

We use Gimble quite often in our shoots. Used ronin as well as zhyiun. But realised they are good for front or back tracking movements only. Hand-held Side movement shots are not that smooth and look a bit amatuerish.

For real estate, besides gimble, drones are the best bet for exterior views. A portable slider also works well for interior and exterior shots. 

Participant

i am looking for the same.

you can google it if want.

game killer root

Can't say much as I am looking for one too. But from what I've seen Zhiyun has some of the better ones up til you hit cinema cameras at which point you would be getting a steadicam or similar.

Participant

Glidecams are good.

Participant

I can speak super highly of the Zhiyun Crane line. They are incredible gimbals, especially for filmmakers on a budget. If you don’t need the follow focus feature, such as on the Zhiyun Crane 2, you can get a Zhiyun Crane V2 (The names are you little confusing, but the V2 is the previous model to the 2) for right around your price range. Hope this helps!

Participant

I’m using a Nkon D800 and 24-70mm lens which weighs in at about 2KG. This limits the gimbals avalaible, and puts the price up. I’m looking at getting a Zhiyun Crane Plus o the Crane 2. (Not the V2 as it won’t hold the weight).

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap