Full lot of film equipment inlcuding drones and 4k blackmagic

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Full lot of film equipment inlcuding drones and 4k blackmagic

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

We have a ton of equipment that we just dont need anymore since we hired a full production company to handle our filming. We have spent about $90,000 on all of this stuff. We have two Aerial Drones one is the big S1000 RTF with full kit (hard case, batteries, blades, gimble, two controllers one with a monitor mounted etc.) the other is the smaller Phantom II that also includes all of the accessories. We also have a brand new never used Black Magic 4k camera that is still brand new in the box. We welcome anyone to come to our office and check everything out to decide what you want to buy. I have a full inventory list for anyone that would like to look over it.

hello djohnson — where are you, how to contact you?

Johnson,

Is the offer still open?  I'd love to know your location and the inventory you have.  Please PM me.

————————————————

How To Produce & Profit from 30 Sec Commercials

http://www.ReelCrashCourse.com

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2020

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
    homicide-bootstrap