Freelance videographer is looking for remote editing of your video

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Employment Freelance videographer is looking for remote editing of your video

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      surkov.media

Hello everyone!
      My name is Igor and I’m looking for job as remote video editor. I’ve got plenty of experience in shooting video, making commertials, wedding, fashion and other projects.
      I’m working in Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, 3D’s Max, Cinema 4D.
      I’m Russian freelance videographer. I was working in large projects for a long time and now I want to become international video editor.
      As you may know Russian Ruble is getting very cheap, so my service will cost you not too much:).
      Here’s my some quick works:

klookfilm

Dang man nice work really like some of your samples! Maybe you are already but you should get on fiverr $5 for most basic jobs and you can charge more for harder jobs. Fiverr.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Employment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.