Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Deal and Scam Alert › Free Graphic Software????
- January 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM #53482
Does anyone know of a free graphic software program? Even if its a free trial? I have one project that I would like to create an image for.
- January 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM #205665pseudosafariMember
Like Gimp? (It's a Photoshop-like program.)
- January 14, 2013 at 7:35 PM #205667
That may work, I will check it out, TY!
- February 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM #206238AnonymousInactive
Go for open source software like: GIMP or KRITA. You may check this article:
- November 13, 2013 at 1:08 PM #209100GlobdomVideosMember
You could try the free trial of Photoshop for editting images.
- November 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM #209148rkaagParticipant
Inkscape is a nice graphic open source software. Its comparable packages like Illustrator or Corel Draw. It does vector graphics. I use it to do logos which will scale nicely from business cards to embroidery patterns 🙂 [if you have a sewing machine that will talk to your computer]
- November 17, 2013 at 7:19 PM #209154Laguna HikerMember
Paint.Net is a Photoshop clone for Windows.
- November 26, 2013 at 2:48 AM #209226LeonUniversityMember
I would like you guys to be aware that Adobe CC (CLOUD) has a free trial for most of there graphic software. You can try most of everythign for 30 days, which includes updates. They have wonderful discounts for anyone that is a student as well.
I dont want to hijack this forum but you can clearly visit: www.adobe.com/CreativeCloud
I hope this helps. As the free software is wonderful equipment, but the benefits of Adobe really are a benefit to the user; Linear Video Editing.
Visit Motion Maker Studios here: https://max.makerstudios.com/ and apply for partnership to see if you qualify!
- November 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM #209241
Thanks for the replies everyone! I sort of got sidetracked with work, but Im still working on this 🙂
- November 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM #209257
- May 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM #210364AnonymousInactive
I do graphics, what did you need?
- May 15, 2014 at 2:36 AM #210422
- July 18, 2014 at 3:54 AM #210803HowardRobinsonParticipant
There are lost of free graphic software present on Google.But if you want any best software for you then you should go with "DrawPlus" software.It has amazing top quality feature that makes your graphics more attractive and one more great thing about this is that, It is free.
- March 7, 2015 at 4:58 PM #211859
Thanks everyone for the replies! I will check these out 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.