Free DVD Video Converter

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

winxdvd.com is running a giveaway that includes free copies of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum (Halloween Edition). Before November 4, you can enter the giveaway site and download this DVD backup software for free. Click here: http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/

For your info, the free license doesn't support upgrade and you are suggested to activate before November 5th, 2013.

This application can help back up DVD films to ISO so you can directly burn it to blank disc or MPEG2 for playing on Computers. It also supports ripping your DVDs to different video formats such as AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MKV, M2TS, MOV, MPEG for further edition with video editing software. I already have this software, it works smoothly on Windows. Just thought you guys might want one too.

Participant

To be honest, I’m not familiar about DVD video converter. The more as I know is about M4V Video Converter. If you have purchased movies/TV shows from iTunes store, you may know all iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. This tool is designed for you to crack DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to multiple compatible formats at faster speed with zero loss quality. After conversion, you will be able to enjoy all these videos on android phone, Windows media player, Samsung smart TV, etc without limitation. You can check more info on Tuneskit Software. Hope this tip is useful to you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap