For Sale: Canon XF300 w/Arri Matte box/FF/Base

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds For Sale: Canon XF300 w/Arri Matte box/FF/Base

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I bought the equipment thinking I would pursue a project. I spent a little time getting familiar with the XF300, which leaves it with a total of 32 hours of use on it. The Arri equipment is unused in the same condition as when I bought it new still in the hard case with all parts that came in plastic still in plastic. I put it together 1 time when it first arrived to ensure it all went together as described by the salesperson.

I bought the XF300 from B&H and the Arri equipment from Filmtools. Here's what is included:

Canon XF300
      Canon zoom remote controller ZR2000
      Arri MMB-1
      Arri top flag for MMB-1
      Arri side flag X2 for MMB-1
      Arri MBP-1 baseplate and rails
      Arri MFF-1 follow focus
      Arri focus gear 78 tooth .5 pitch for XF300
      Arri focus gear 43 tooth .8 pitch (for Fujinon – came with kit)
      Arri gear ring for Fujinon 14 X 5 .8 EX (came with kit)

I have the original Canon box and everything that came in it. I believe the Arri equipment all came in the hard case in a plain cardboard box. I'll see if I have it, but there wasn't anything like a manual.

I prefer to sell it all together, and will do so for $6,000.

I will only break it down to Canon equipment and Arri equipment, and only if I sell the Arri first.

Arri equipment – $3,300

Canon equipment – $3,300

I'm near Washington D.C. I couldn't figure out how to upload photos, but I alreay have them and will send them if you wish. Contact me at valenzm (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Participant

I might be interested in your Canon equiptment. I'm in the Md area. Thanks   Patrick

Inactive

Hi. I am interested int he ZR2000 remote. This add is old, so it is most likely long gone, but if not send me a line.

Tx, ROlf

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap