Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Videomaker › Feedback › First topic on newly relaunched site
- This topic has 1 reply, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Andy.
- September 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM #50665AndyInactive
This is a just a test post.
- September 13, 2012 at 2:48 PM #204062designcbtsParticipant
Here's to many years of frequent visits 🙂
- September 13, 2012 at 6:42 PM #204064WoodyParticipant
Very Cool! Gonna surf and check it out for a while.
- September 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM #204067IanParticipant
Nice look but I am haveing a problem finding some of the previous features.
How do I find my Posts file?
I used it as a quick way of following up threads that I had been involved in.
How do I update my profile?
- September 14, 2012 at 7:05 AM #204070gldnearsMember
for some reason, my " back " button doesn't work on this new site
- September 14, 2012 at 10:39 AM #204071billmeccaParticipant
My account, takes me to my user page but there is no way to edit any of the information, anywhere, what's up with that?
- September 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM #204073AndyInactive
Sorry about the "My Account" problems. We're working to resolve that A.S.A.P.
- September 14, 2012 at 2:50 PM #204074LukeParticipant
I wanted to post today and the system says I'm not allowed.
Had a question about script writing…
- September 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM #204077EarlCMember
It'll all work out. IMHO the change overall is for the better, just some elements will take some getting used to.
- September 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM #204078EarlCMember
I'm sure the photo/avatar thingy is temporary. Right?
- September 14, 2012 at 7:10 PM #204094billmeccaParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.