Filming color Problems

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Whats up Video maker!

So I am fairly new to recording my self and cameras in general. I am having a problem with the lighting me camera give me depending on which shirt I wear. So for example I were a dark blue shirt in one video and my lighting is kinda pale, but in my next video I wore a light baby blue shirt and the lighting kept switching back and forth on my camera. I had a reddish tint at the beginning of my video and my camera kept switching between normal and the reddish ting throughout the whole video! I would post pictures but it seems video maker doesn’t allow that. I don’t know what this feature is called but if someone could tell me so I could disable it on my camera, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for all that take the time to help me!

Hart

Participant

:You could post pictures on Dropbox or YouTube, with a link here.

What you’re describing is difficult to visualize but it sounds like a camera problem rather than something you can disable. Only after seeing pictures of the problem will we be able to make an informed suggestion, however.

I’m wondering if you white balanced the camera before filming each time. Also, the color shift issue I’ve seen when recording under florescent lighting as opposed to incandescent or color-correct lights. It’s horrible and impossible to correct. What lighting are you using?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap