Field monitor for T3i

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I’m about to turn 70 and can no longer see well enough to keep my T3i’s in focus. I have a couple laptops, a Toshiba notebook and an RCA tablet, any of which I could use. I’ve searched online but haven’t been able to find info as to how to connect the T3i to anything for live viewing. I’d appreciate any advice/suggestions. A few years ago I started shooting music videos with a pair of Canon HV20s adapted for my Canon EOS lenses. Great fun, but I haven’t done any video the last couple years and would like to start again. (Still have friends ..) Thanks …

Participant

My recommendation would be to look into something like the Marshall Electronics M-CT7 7″ Camera Monitor. It plugs into your DSLR miniHDMI jack and is only $200.00 at B&H. I use something similar for my DSLR shooting and it makes a world of difference to my tired old eyes πŸ™‚

Mike

Hi, I suggest the model is Feelworld FW759 IPS panel 1280X800, HDMI support 4K input and RCA input
      http://feelworld.com.cn/ShowInfo.aspx?id=31&py=7-IPS-Ultra-thin-Design-1280×800-HDMI-HD-On-Camera-Field-Monitor-with-Peaking-Focus-Histogram-False-Colors-Zebra-Exposure-FW759P

Then i recommend feelworld F7,it is also 7″ full hd 1920*1200 with both hdmi input and output and support 4k.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap