feeling out interest

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Grinner Hester
      Participant

Howdy, all.
      I have been teaching filmmaking to homeschoolers and private schools now for about ten years. I have been trying to lead a private school toward online live interactive sessions and am wondering how many of you would be interested in this. We cover everything from treatments to framing to post production to fulfillment. It’s quite organic as I adhere to the interest of the group (I seldom call it a class). This would be via Skype and could be set up as a monthly fee or a flat fee per class/topic. I also take requests so, for instance if you want to focus on chroma keying, I can set up a green screen and we will all go step by step together. I love to empower artists so I do not adhere to a curriculum or template and have found this approach to be most effective as students surprise me each morning with what they took the initiative to create the night before.

grinner hester
      757-560-7387
      http://www.grinnerhester.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video Schools and Training’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN