Export to youtube

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SgtWelshSgtWelsh
      Participant

Hello guys, thank you for helping .

I’m working on a documentary about Iceland since 5 or 6 months on Sony Vegas Pro 13.

Currently, this is my Project Properties:
      1920 * 1080
      29.97fps(NTSC)
      Field order: None ( progressive scan)

All the videos that I’m edit with are intermediate video file .AVI ( Cineform Film Scan 1).

The file size are quit heavy but the picture quality are amazing in sony vegas pro.

Last week, I did a trailer that I put on youtube, but I’m not totally satisfied of the quality on youtube.

Could I ask to you which settings will be the best for me when I Render the videos for youtube ?

Thanks

Steve

Participant

Are you rendering to mp4?
      A lot of folks on various Vegas forums are doing their master render to a high quality format such as MXF or XAVC and then uploading that to YouTube.
      The thinking being that YT is going to transcode it anyway so the better the source material you can upload, the better the YT version will look πŸ™‚

Mike

Participant

Take a look at the Sony editor’s forum. There have been lengthy discussions on this topic and several editors have contributed a great deal of information regarding the use of Handbrake for preparing video for posting on youtube. Use the search function for archived postings.

I agree with mike, sony vegas pro is what you are looking for. I’ve read that sony vegas pro is one of the best rendering software for YouTube because the settings of it is very compatible and YouTube will just alter the video automatically. Hope this will help. Just a support opinion for sony vegas pro.

Maryann Farrugia CEO
      Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2IzUy8h90gE4OMHiBy2Rg

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors β€” 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap