Editing with 60 and 30 FPS (read)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Travelian

Hello there!

I’m new to the forum as I was seeking for some tip for editing my videos.

I’m recording with a Sony AS-30 in 1080p 60 FPS mode which I have in my head. At the same time, I’m recording with a Samsung Camera as a scopecam in 720p at 30 FPS.

To edit the video I’m using Sony Vegas Pro 13.

My question is if I can export the whole video at 30 FPS, but using the 60 FPS mode for the slowmotion moments which I use whenever I encounter an opponent (airsoft game).

My other question is if I can make the 720p video to a higher resolution to fit the 1080p resolution, I don’t mind much about pixels since it’s a scope cam, and aslong you can see the BB hitting the opponent I’m completely fine with it.

Thank you very much for your help!

rs170a
      Participant

Yes to using 60 fps for slo mo. I’ve done this a few times and it works like a charm πŸ™‚
      Try an experiment for uprezzing 720p to 1080p and see what you think. The upconversion in Vegas is surprisingly good so go ahead and try it.

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year β€” 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN