Editing with 60 and 30 FPS (read)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello there!

I’m new to the forum as I was seeking for some tip for editing my videos.

I’m recording with a Sony AS-30 in 1080p 60 FPS mode which I have in my head. At the same time, I’m recording with a Samsung Camera as a scopecam in 720p at 30 FPS.

To edit the video I’m using Sony Vegas Pro 13.

My question is if I can export the whole video at 30 FPS, but using the 60 FPS mode for the slowmotion moments which I use whenever I encounter an opponent (airsoft game).

My other question is if I can make the 720p video to a higher resolution to fit the 1080p resolution, I don’t mind much about pixels since it’s a scope cam, and aslong you can see the BB hitting the opponent I’m completely fine with it.

Thank you very much for your help!

Participant

Yes to using 60 fps for slo mo. I’ve done this a few times and it works like a charm πŸ™‚
      Try an experiment for uprezzing 720p to 1080p and see what you think. The upconversion in Vegas is surprisingly good so go ahead and try it.

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap