Editing three videos into one

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all, never before on this site but im looking for a way to merg or edit three videos of the same thing from diffrent angles to make one video that shows a center point of all three. just to give you an idea of what im looking for. I play world of warcraft with my guild and we raid i recored the sesions along with a two others. I would like to pull all three of our videos together to be able to show the boss or what ever else in the center point of the video at all times. if anyone could point me in a direction it would be much apreciated.

In Sony Vegas (and other NLEs, but Vegas is the easiest that I've used), you can put seperate videos onto seperate tracks in your timeline.  And then from those tracks, you can create a single multicamera track, from which you can simply select which feed you want showing at any given time by clicking that particular feed at the point in the timeline at which you want it to show.

Participant

Yes, Vegas is a great software!  Just drag your three videos onto the timeline and synchronize them with a flash of light or a hand slap on a table or an eye blink (you get the picture), then choose which track shows from point to point in your timeline. Once you have selected all the particular portions you want in your video, tell your software to convert it into the format of your choice–mpeg2, mpeg4, avi., etc. It will render it and save it for you in a folder or burn to disc, etc.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap