Easiest to Use V-logging camera w/ Good Audio Setup

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Easiest to Use V-logging camera w/ Good Audio Setup

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

What is the most simple to use camera for v-logging that I can add a good lavaliere or shotgun mic to?
      I've been asked to spec out a dead-simple camera setup that complete novices can use to record themselves with that will also yield very good audio (to record their voice). I'm weighing several different setups including having people just use their own smartphones, but good voice audio is paramount, so I'd need them to be able to easily connect and power up a decent and simple-to-use external microphone. Some lights and a tripod would be provided to them, so it's just a matter of determining the most simple to operate camera/microphone combo. Any suggestions?

Total budget for camera and mic would be less than $1500, and again, this is for total novices, so something super easy to set up and use is the primary goal, with the secondary goal being the best possible audio recording of their voices.

Typically they'll be speaking directly to the camera and sitting or standing just a few feet away from it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap