DVX-100B

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have a Panasonic DVX-100B with very, very, very low hours on it. No scratches or abrasions – looks absolutely new. It's in a Pelican case with lens filter kit, battery charger, and extra battery, and manual . . . . all the stuff which came with it when I bought it new. I'd like to sell it.    W hat should I hope to get for it?

Participant

Rick What are you asking for the camera? KL 702 798-6063 Studio 702 524-1241 Mobile

Thanks for the reply, KML, but I really don't know what it's worth . . . . that's why my post.

Participant

My trouble with DVX-100B is that when I play the programs back on the TV ; it's a 40" plasma, the quality is bad

Admittedly, The DVX-100B is not a HiDef camera and comapred A/B to a high def image on a 40" Plasma would not be a breathtaking image. . . . . but it has a purpose for some.    B&H has a used one in good shape they're asking $ 999 for. Surely, mine, in like new condition, with Pelican case, etc should be worth about that much . . . .

Participant

I sent a reply but it may not have been sent. The camera could easily be in the boat anchor class. It is 4.3 format, tape driven, and standard def. I use two similar kits on a regular basis. Are you interested in selling or just looking for valuation? I would be interested in a possible purchase.  Call me. KML 702/524-1241

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap