DVD Software Promo? Need Your Suggestion

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello guys,

This is what I just found today: http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/summer-promo.htm

They are offering 50% discount off for WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. On the website it says it's the lowest price ever. I've downloaded it and done a test. It supports the output formats that I need for DVD backup. In this trial version, there is 5 conversion limit that will be removed if I get a license.

I want to buy it as I do need to back up my old DVDs. I don't have much experience on such kind of DVD software, plus the offer expires on June 2 so I have time to ask for your suggestions before purchase. Should I buy it? or is there any better choice? Thank you.

If you are happy, and it does what you need I would say go for it seems like a good deal there maybe free alternatives, but free usually means costs time, and energy. If you would like suggestions of alternatives what are the requirements you are looking for? in other words what must the software do in order to meet your expectations?

Justin

Participant

Ty. I just bought it & got registered. It works well to back up DVDs to video formats like avi, mp4. Before purchase I asked my friend for ideas and also tried some free altnernatives of which some are not very easy to use or just failed to load the data. 

Participant

Ty. I just bought it & got registered. It works well to back up DVDs to video formats like avi, mp4. Before purchase I asked my friend for ideas and also tried some free altnernatives of which some are not very easy to use or just failed to load the data. 

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

your welcome I hope it works well for you.

Participant

I have to say, it's very cheap for the pack. DVD ripper can rip dvd to video files saved on hard drive. and dvd copy can copy whole dvd disc to another blank one. and also can copy dvd to iso files save on PC. 

As Justin said, if you really need it and it can do the job well, just get one. 

Participant

it's rare to have a chance to get a dencent DVD ripper at a such affordable price. if i were you, a guy with a large library of DVDs, i would definitely get one. no hesitation, man.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap