March 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM #55812
March 31, 2013 at 10:43 AM #206761brunerwwMember
– The GH3 has a headphone jack, critical for audio monitoring. It is the only DSLR, Sony DSLT or DSLM below $2000 with this capability.
– The GH3 has lightning fast video autofocus with absolutely silent lenses (the Canon T4i and T5i have pretty fast autofocus, but their autofocus "hunts", and in my opinion, their STM lenses are not quiet enough for a soundstage).
– The GH3 has essentially unlimited continuous video recording – other DSLRs/DSLTs have 12, 20 or 30 minute continuous clip length limits. Important if you want to record an event, speech or play.
– The GH3 shoots with multiple codecs (AVCHD, .MOV, MP4) and at multiple frame rates up to 60p and bit rates up to 72mbps. No other DSLR or DSLT gives you that much format or frame rate flexibility.
In my view, at $1299 list, the GH3 is the best value-for-money large-sensor, interchangeable lens video-capable camera on the market today.
Here is what it can do:
VFX heavy Music Video:
Hope this is helpful,
April 1, 2013 at 10:35 PM #206774
April 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM #206809KubrickFan1982Participant
Thank you very much!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.