Distributing HD video to Amazon Video On Demand

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant
      I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any idea how to submit HD video products for download at Amazon VOD (Video On Demand).

The key here is that I'm trying to submit HD.

Amazon operates CreateSpace, which is much like the Kindle Direct Publishing for Kindle, but CreateSpace says they cannot do HD videos. I have seen self published HD video products on Amazon VOD by people with competitive products, so I know it can be done, but I have been unable so far to discover how.

I have also been in touch with Distribber, who helps facilitate the process for independent video producers, but they told me all they can submit to Amazon VOD is SD, too.

Dozens of contact attempts with Amazon have not revealed anything else.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Michael
      If you are talking about VOD distribution company then, I will suggest you must visit Muvi Studio – A White label VOD platform provider offering customized video streaming platforms to popular content owners who want their own branded VOD site at ZERO CapEx & that within few hours.

I suggest you must visit – http://www.studio.muvi.com
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap