Different aspect ratios in Final Cut Pro X…

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Different aspect ratios in Final Cut Pro X…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all,
      I have a problem that probably has a very simple solution, but I just can’t seem to crack it for some reason..
      I am cutting a documentary. I have 16:9 widescreen interview footage on my primary storyline, and some 4:3 B-Roll archival footage on the “track” above..
      Is there a way of setting things up so that the wider sides of the 16:9 footage don’t show through when the playhead is on the archival footage?
      I know that I can mute the video track on the storyline when the B-Roll is featured, but this is just really slow and non-intuitive.
      Also, I don’t want to change the aspect ratio of the B-Roll.
      Apologies if this is the dumbest thing you have seen for a while.
      Thanks, E

Remy Hair Extensions Wholesale
    http://www.justvirginhair.com/remy-hair-extensions.htm

I have not a solution of your problem but i have something special gadget for you a Digital Smart Watch which looks very good and it works on operating system ios & android, its available in so affordable price.

Participant

You have 2 option: You convert the original 4:3 in the 16/9 format with black band in anamporhose . or you just put some black generator above the side of your 4:3 image in the timeline.

very good blog. thanks for posting.
    Home and Beyond is the best home & Kitchen interior designers.
    home interiors in Chennai

Participant
  • Viewing 6 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap