Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Cyberlink PowerDirector 12
- December 23, 2013 at 3:19 PM #71583
I would like to know your opinion about Cyberink PowerDirector 12 video editor. I researched the interet and a lot of reviews have good opinions about this software. I would like here your opinion about this software and if among you somebody uses or used it.
I thank at once for any infomations.
Rio d Janeiro, Brl
- December 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM #209425GeorgeParticipant
Hi! I am an avid user of PD. Some say its chilidish and less professional but i tend to disagree. While I steer away from the cheesy effects, you can easily make a nice looking documentary without using much of the added useless effects. Get it! Its worth it.
- December 24, 2013 at 6:53 AM #209427
Tell please if I can buy a book and use it as a guide? Thanks!
- December 25, 2013 at 6:08 PM #209432GeorgeParticipant
There are numerous tutorials on youtube which I found to be more helpful. Try looking for the channel, "PDToots" They are great.
- December 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM #209433
Thank You George!
- December 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM #209435Anthonyyyy167Participant
Can Power director 12 use twixtor?
- December 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM #209443
- January 5, 2014 at 2:45 PM #209485starliteParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.