creating space in video frame

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I wish to get advice about creating empty space in a video frame. To be specific I have a video of some 100 frames. The resolution is 600 pixels x 600 pixels
      Now i want to create a blank video of 100 frames. The resolution will be 1000 x 1000
      In this new video I want to impose the first video so that there will be blank space available in each frame around the 600 x 600 video.
      I will be use the blank space to give my notations regarding the video content

How this can be done?

I am not a technically qualified person. I can trim or join videos and delete or introduce audio track. In a small way I can put text or logo in the video. For doing these elementary edits I use some Free Online Tools. Definitely I am not adept or interested in using any advanced programmes.

I require step by step guidance in using some simple freeware tools.

Participant

What you’re looking for is software that will allow you to create a Picture in Picture. I use Vegas Pro which allows for this to be done quite easily and I imagine all the other major software packages will allow this too. Look on line to see if you can find a very inexpensive or free software application that will permit this.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap