Creating Infinite White Background For Full Body Shots

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Creating Infinite White Background For Full Body Shots

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hi guys,

I've been filming some videos on an infinite white background but I'm having issues with getting the lighting consistent. We're using white paper as a background and styrene plastic for the flooring because there is carpet underneath and circumstances won't let us replace it. We're shooting full body shots and I'm having trouble getting the lighting strong enough and consistent without overexposing the person. It either won't be bright enough or too bright if I try and compensate. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can fix this? 

Cheers

Participant

D. Eric Franks has a great article right here on Videomaker at http://www.videomaker.com/article/15789-how-to-build-a-small-infinite-white-set

He also has a video called Lighting Infinite White

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap