You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Create a movie from images

Home Forums General Video and Film Discussion Create a movie from images

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TonyParker 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

idanad

hi,

I am looking for an app that makes a movie (video) from images.

I saw a video that all images are shown like in the undergroung (metro) and a cartoon people is walking on them all the way. I am trying to get the app that can do such a video.

All the images are shoen one after another on the walls of the undergraoung train and a waling man (lineout man) is walking all over the video like walking between the images.

thanks.

• #278505 Reply

Beef4104

I have used a program called Virtual Dub to turn a series of video game screenshots into a playable video. I suspect that it can do the same thing with your photographs. If this does work for you, let us know.

• #301415 Reply

TonyParker

Hi, idanad, It's a great idea. Well when you got the app pls share with me

• #278512 Reply

JackMiller

You can use almost anything to do this, even premieres free trial or davinci resolve that’s free

• #278528 Reply

JKnight

Recording a prezi presentation can actually be really good way for non professionals to do this, look up prezi.

• #278529 Reply

JKnight

Recording a prezi presentation can actually be really good way for non professionals to do this, look up prezi.

• #278530 Reply

JKnight

Reply To: Create a movie from images
Your information:

Trending