Create a movie from images

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

hi,

I am looking for an app that makes a movie (video) from images.

I saw a video that all images are shown like in the undergroung (metro) and a cartoon people is walking on them all the way. I am trying to get the app that can do such a video.

All the images are shoen one after another on the walls of the undergraoung train and a waling man (lineout man) is walking all over the video like walking between the images.

thanks.

I have used a program called Virtual Dub to turn a series of video game screenshots into a playable video. I suspect that it can do the same thing with your photographs. If this does work for you, let us know.

Hi, idanad, It's a great idea. Well when you got the app pls share with me

You can use almost anything to do this, even premieres free trial or davinci resolve that’s free

Recording a prezi presentation can actually be really good way for non professionals to do this, look up prezi.

Recording a prezi presentation can actually be really good way for non professionals to do this, look up prezi.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap