Create a movie from images

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

hi,

I am looking for an app that makes a movie (video) from images.

I saw a video that all images are shown like in the undergroung (metro) and a cartoon people is walking on them all the way. I am trying to get the app that can do such a video.

All the images are shoen one after another on the walls of the undergraoung train and a waling man (lineout man) is walking all over the video like walking between the images.

thanks.

I have used a program called Virtual Dub to turn a series of video game screenshots into a playable video. I suspect that it can do the same thing with your photographs. If this does work for you, let us know.

Hi, idanad, It's a great idea. Well when you got the app pls share with me

You can use almost anything to do this, even premieres free trial or davinci resolve that’s free

Recording a prezi presentation can actually be really good way for non professionals to do this, look up prezi.

Recording a prezi presentation can actually be really good way for non professionals to do this, look up prezi.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap