Corded Lavalier Mic Recommendations?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all-

Looking for a decent corded lavalier mic without batteries and with stereo output for under $30.  Impossible?  Let me know what you all think. 

Participant

Why stereo?…highly over-rated espescially on a lav mic which is usually only used by a single person.   Nearly all lav mics that I've ever come across or used have all been single-channel.

Hi Austen, the $24.95 Sony ECM-CS3 is a corded, unpowered stereo lavalier that will give you decent sound for not a lot of money.

Hope this is helpful,

Bill

Hybrid Camera Revolution

Participant

If you want two channel sound from your lavalier mike, go to radio shack and pick up a mono to stereo converter jack that will plug into the1/8" mick jack on your camera, it splits the sound into two streams.

Thanks Bill!  I will go with that.  Found it for about $18  on Adorama and will probably go with it.  Looks like it's great quality.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Changed my mind.  That one seems to be out of stock in most places.  Can you recommend a regular looking lavalier that does do the dual channel outut like chuckzootz mentioned without the converter?

• Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap