Converting to AVI

• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by LionLion.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I do subtitling and related work for various clients who send me videos in a variety of formats, including .mov and .mp4. I’ve found, however, that my software works best with .avi files. Can someone suggest a program that will reliably convert video files to .avi without changing either the frame rate or aspect ratio (and without dropping frames)?

Thanks!
      Brian

Participant

I’ve used a product called Movavi Video Converter for many years. It’s fast and does a very good job of converting most files into .avi or many other formats. It’s inexpensive and intuitive.

Participant

You can get Brorsoft’s Video Converter and have a try. So far, the program worked great for me. The video I converted was from a public access TV show that my band was on. We converted the files to post on youtube and facebook page. I found out about your software from a musician friend who used it for a similar purpose. I will be happy to like your program

You can download Video Converter Ultimate to take a try. I often use it to convert videos to my iPhone for playback on the go. Because it supports various popular formats, I believe it can help you to convert videos to AVI.
      http://www.videos-converter.net/video-converter-ultimate/

Participant

To convert video to AVI, I’m used to use Media Converter for Windows to help me. We know all iTunes purchased movies/TV shows are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Fortunately, now you can use this DRM removal tool to crack DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4, MPG, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, etc with all audio tracks, subtitles at faster speed with zero loss quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for all users to play iTunes videos on any devices freely. Now you can check more info at: https://www.tuneskit.com/tuneskit-for-win.html

Participant

For video converter, I think the best one is DRmare iTunes Movie Converter Mac. It can convert iTunes movies to many formats, like AVI, MP4, etc. with lossless quality. And it can help rip the limitation from iTunes and let you enjoy iTunes videos on any other devices.

Participant

I remember I used DRmare and is indeed very helpful.
      I’m not an expert by my friend recommended it to me, now i see others recommending it too. it must work well. hopefully it would help.

LionLion
      Participant

Video converters are desktop programs with a specific set of tools to deal with video materials. Depending on a program, you will be able to convert and edit videos, download a file by the URL, rip DVDs, etc. Video converters are usually free, although extra features, e.g. fast conversion speed, large file processing, may be offered as a purchase. One of the benefits is offline conversion – no Internet is required. Or add subtitles, resize, apply effects. You may just try MiniTool MovieMaker, a completely free video editing software which supports converting video to different formats as well.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap